About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Penny Roller/Punch Art Snowman Card

This is such a cute Christmas card and once you learn how to make the penny roller mechanism you can change the card to suit any occasion! Use 1/2" wide x 1/4" thick round foam adhesive dots to make the 'penny sandwich' and cut a slit in the card front slightly wider than the foam dot.  Make slit using an Xacto knife and be sure your blade is sharp.




I made the inner tube for the snowman to ride on out of a circle of black cardstock, sponged a bit of white ink on the edges and covered the whole surface with Diamond Glaze to give it the 'look' of a tire. Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment