About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Sunday 1 January 2012

Zentangle Flower Card

Have you "tangled" yet?! Zentangle is the latest craze to hit the arts/craft world! Apparently it goes like this, Zentangle is the noun and tangle is the verb. So I spent the afternoon tangling and tangled this card! Zentangle is doodling with a fine tip black marker to create patterns, usually on white paper. There are official patterns which I plan to try but for this card I stamped a large flower and doodled  it with black marker.  I haven't made too many black and white cards, probably because I love my paper stash so much, but I will definitely try it again. Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comment: