About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Saturday 7 January 2012

Vintage Bird Medallion Card

Well, we've had the flu go through our house over this past week, and it sucked. So needless to say I haven't spent much time in my craft room, but I was feeling a little better today and managed to make a few cards. I tried out my new Distress inks that I got for Christmas and they are awesome to play with! I used Tea dye, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Fired Brick on this card. The pleated medallion is topped off with Stampin' Up!'s Two Step Bird punch. I also printed the music paper from a sheet of decorative paper and have to say I would definitely do it again. It's inexpensive and I'm happy with the results! I plan to have a 'pajama day' tomorrow and craft for the whole day, I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment