About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Saturday 28 January 2012

Forever Frogs

 Thankfully January is finally over! My two daughters are away at university and came home for a visit this weekend, which I really enjoyed. I miss them terribly, the house is just too quiet and tidy!
My oldest daughter asked me to make a fun birthday card for her to give to her friend when she goes back to school and of course I was happy to do it! After I discovered the friend is a collector of all things 'frog', I decided to use my "Unfrogettable" stamp set by Stampin' Up! It's a retired set but I found it on ebay and scooped it up. It's the perfect set to use to make a forever or never ending card so that's just what I did. For those of you who have never seen one of these cards it's really neat, you open it and just keep opening until you end up where you started!






No comments:

Post a Comment