About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 16 January 2012

Two Step Bird Punch Bookmark

I did a little experiment today, I made my own fun foam rubber stamp.  I die cut two flourish shapes out of fun foam, stacked and adhered them to another piece of fun foam. I stamped the background of this little bookmark with my homemade stamp and Versamark ink, added some antique gold embossing powder and heat set it. I'll bet if I never told you that's how I made it, you'd have never guessed it!
I inked the background with Broken Dishes and Vintage Photo Distress inks, water splotched, added an embossed medallion and two birds using SU! Two Step Bird punch. The dots are Distress Stickles in a brown shade, sorry forgot the name, finished with a sheer brown ribbon tie.
Oh ya, almost forgot, my new Distress inks finally arrived today!! I got 8 new colours, so tomorrow will be a 'craftroom day' for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment