About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 2 January 2012

Scrap Ribbon Wreath Card

Well, I went to my craftroom today with every intension of honouring my New Year resolution of cleaning up my messy workspace, but I found this card...
Let's face it, crafters are hoarders! I live by a rule my quilting guru told me 20 years ago, "save it, if it' s bigger than a bear's nose!". I'm always looking for good ideas to put all the left over bits and pieces to good use. This card does just that!
I used a plastic ring that I purchased at our local fabric store and tied scraps of ribbon around it until it was full. Fold ribbon in half, wrap loop around ring and pull the tails through the loop. I used my glue gun to adhere the wreath to the card. Now if I make 10,000 more of them I  will make a dent in my scrap box!

No comments:

Post a Comment