About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 23 January 2012

Dolly Mama 'Go Braless!' Card

Nobody says it like Dolly Mamas! I love this stamp so much that I've purchased two more of the collection. She's mounted on a side step card and coloured with Prismacolour pencil crayon. I added lots of Stickles and some Ranger Glossy Accents to her glasses. The picture doesn't show it well but her glasses look almost real, love Glossy Accents! Instructions for making a side step card, and many others, can be found in the resources sections at www.splitcoaststampers.com. If you are new to card making, it's one of the best sites on the internet for inspiration and instructions. I'm off to my craftroom to make another Dolly card, "It's Official I've become my Mother!" Hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment