About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Wednesday 18 January 2012

House Mouse Happy Birthday

I love House Mouse stamps, they are so cute! It's so cold out and we have so much snow that I felt the need to make something 'summerish', and after rifling through my considerable stamp collection I settled on this one, and I'm glad now that I did.  I coloured him with Prismacolour pencil crayons and odourless solvent, blending with a cardboard blender, which has become one of my favourite colouring methods of late. The page the little mouse is writing on is actually blank so you can pencil in your own message, I chose 'Happy Birthday', or at least part of it!
Well I'm off to let the dogs out, last time I did it earlier today, I had just washed hands and I touched the door knob and froze myself to the door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment