About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Friday 30 December 2011

Punch Art Santa Face

I was browsing over at Splitcoast Stampers a while ago and was inspired to create this card. To create the soft colour on his cheeks I used real powder blush and a make up brush. His moustache is half of a die cut butterfly and I made the holly out of ovals after cutting a few 'scoops' out with scissors, then used the tip of my bone folder to create veins. The fur trim is embossed with a swirly embossing plate, I wanted something more subtle so it wouldn't compete with the beard. Everything is better with Stickles, I used Diamond for the fur and red on the holly berries. I love Christmas, and making Christmas cards.... all year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment