About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Friday 15 March 2013

A Country Floral Cascade

                                                                                            
Did you all see the new spring issue of Card Maker magazine?? It has a gorgeous floral cascade card on the cover. It inspired me to make this cascading card. Usually I make my cascade cards with three tiers using an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of card stock, but I followed their instructions and used a 12" x 12" piece of card stock to make this a four tier card. The instructions were very good, and I would recommend trying it out. To decorate this card I got to use my new Blossom punch and Mixed Bunch stamp set and Cherry Cobbler ink pad by Stampin' Up! (I bought myself a little treat, shh!) I added some greenery using a Martha Stewart leaves punch and a swirl/flourish die. I added a few squirts of homemade gold glimmer mist. I did use quite a few Distress inks as well, Vintage Photo, Denim Jeans, Broken China and Peeled Paint. Topped it off with some wooden buttons and a bow in my fav new color, champagne. Happy Spring everyone, even though it snowed again today!!





I can't believe it actually folded flat! Hahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment