About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Sunday 20 January 2013

Woof! Woof! Woof!


Hey guys, a quickie, but a cutie today! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, not sure if I've ever told you, but I do. I've had it for 19 years, and this has to be the worst winter for it in a very long time. So, I spent most of the weekend miserable, hangin' in my jammies and surfing the net, looking at cards of course!! Lookie what I found!
I happened upon a site I've never seen before - shocker but true! I liked it so much, it got me up off the couch and into my craft room (www.skiptomylou.org). It has downloadable patterns and all kinds of goodies to look at, here is the address for this little goodie:
www.skiptomylou.org/2012/06/24/make-a-puppy-ears-card-craft-camp/. Great site. Downloaded the pdf pattern for the puppy, traced the pieces, cut them out and put it together, easy as 1-2-3! The only thing I changed/added, was the colour of the card stock, sponged the pieces in Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip ink to add depth, and did a little 'scene' on the inside of the card. I can't stop playing with it!! Would make a cute little boy birthday card, or a cool card to send the dog lover in your life, enjoy :)

Pull the dog's tongue, and the ears fly up!



No comments:

Post a Comment