About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Oops! I did it again...

I love visiting family! I've been in Markham, just east of Toronto, this past week having a visit with my niece and nephew and guess what?!! They live right around the corner from the most ginormous (sp?) scrapbookin' card makin' paper craftin' store I have ever seen! Remember that I am a small town girl! The store is called Pointer Gifts & Crafts, located on Woodbine Ave at Hwy 7. I had excellent service from Heidi Wong and was thrilled to see rubber stamps I have only seen on my computer screen in real life! I will definitely stop in again when I visit next time. And there is a Michaels on the next block! So take a gander girls, these are a few of the goodies I'll have waiting for you next card night!  Good thing I like to share, eh?
I have so many card making ideas swimming around in my head, I hardly slept a wink last night. I'll be home soon and we can play! Yummy, yummy!!

2 comments:

  1. I live in Toronto - which scrapbooking store & which Michaels. The only one I know of with a Michaels nearby is Pointer's on Woodbine just south of Hwy 7 with the Michaels on Hwy 7 but they are in Markham. I work nearby and can visit them on my lunch hour.

    ReplyDelete