About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Thursday 21 June 2012

Happy Graduation Class of 2012!!



It's hard to believe another school year is coming to an end. My daughter has a few friends graduating tomorrow, so of course she asked me to make her a few grad cards, the day before she needs them! Oh well, I am happy to do it and glad she asked! This grad card is a 'spring pop up' style card which suits the occasion perfectly. I used a Cuttlebug die to die cut the numbers and Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes to stamp Happy Graduation. Tassle is made by winding embroidery floss around a scrap piece of cardboard, then is sandwiched between punched black circles to fasten. I placed a writing surface in behind the cap as this card doesn't open in the traditional manner, so writing your message can be tricky. Congratulations to all the grads who have worked so hard to make it to this day! Well done!!




1 comment:

  1. Do you have a tutorial for this fold? It looks soooo nice.

    ReplyDelete