About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 4 June 2012

Silly Little Monsters!

Hey gang! Sorry I haven't written in a few days, but my arthritis has been terrible. I am much better today though, and spent the morning in my craftroom making silly monsters! I am having a group of young card makers over to my house this Saturday to do some paper crafting and thought these cute little guys would be fun to create. The gift tag opens with a scored hinge to make it easy to write a birthday message and fastens to the bag with ribbon ties. It's topped off with a glitzed up crown and several different sizes of circle punched shapes create the face and beauty warts. The bookmarks are made from a folded 6"square of paper and love to munch the corner of a good book! I love crafting with kids and these projects will give them a chance to experiment with different tools and learn a few new techniques. From what I hear they are as excited as I am to get crafting! See you guys on Staurday :)





1 comment: