About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Unfrogettable You

Ya either love frogs, or you don't! I do. I made this little frog circular penny roller card using two Spellbinder dies which I taped together, then ran through my Bigshot using Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue card stock. The stamp set is a retired SU! set that I was lucky enough to buy from ebay.ca. The name of the set is 'Unfrogettable' and the featured frog on the card is the one of the main characters. One word of advice when making circular penny rollers is to use the small 1/4" size foam dots in your penny sandwich. If you use the larger ones, the mechanism doesn't run smoothly. This little guy whips around the card, spinning as he goes, wiggling his beady eyes! Cute as a button, and quick to make! Have an unfrogettable day!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    What an adorable card! I love how you put the sentiment in the center and the frog on a lilly pad! The mushrooms add a fun pop of color. Just a fabulous card!
    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe,thanks so much!! It's nice to hear feedback, especially when it's positive! You made my day :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete