About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 13 February 2012

Scrap Happens Card

Like most crafters, I generate scraps a lot faster than I will ever use them...in a whole lifetime! The 'scrap rule' in my craft room is, "keep it, if it's bigger than a bear's nose". Needless to say, I have tons of scrap everything, from paper to fabric and I've made pledge to myself to do something about it. I'm going to dig through my scrap boxes before I cut something new up and I'm going to try make several cards a week just from leftover bits and pieces. This is my first official 'scrap card' and I will post them as I make them and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to reduce the number of scrap bins, boxes and drawers that are currently taking over my craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment